Corporate Admin & Payroll Assistant
Date Posted: 8/31/2023
Zoofari Parks is seeking a qualified full-time Admin & Payroll Assistant at our corporate office in Natural Bridge, Va. Ideal candidate is well-organized with the ability to work closely with multiple parks on a day-to-day basis. Must have a positive outlook and willingness to learn new things in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Provide support with day-to-day corporate office operations.
- Assists in Human Resource duties as directed, including maintenance of personnel files, legal updates and notices, mandatory reporting, etc.
- Performs necessary administrative tasks including filing, correspondence duties, collects and distributes mail
- Assists with permit and license renewals, insurances, US Census reporting, and all other mandatory requirements.
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Two years' experience in an administrative role
- Associates degree (preferred)
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Suite Programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have own transportation and valid Driver’s License
- Capacity to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
Zoofari Parks is a Drug-Free and Smoke-Free work environment. Competitive salary, insurance, paid sick/vacation time and 401k options available. In addition, a medical benefits package including vision and dental is available.
Salary: $37,440 - $41,600
Schedule: Monday to Friday